Saturday, September 24, 2011

*house intrusion oops!*

Today while taking some photographs for the blog a nice lady and her two kids walked in.  I wasn't aware this was a private home.  I felt so embarrassed!  When she first walked in she was a little scared I was in there.  This was amusing but also very embarrassing! 

I've been reading a lot of fashion blogs lately, adding a lot of items to my wishlist.  I was on a mission when I saw these Ren Boots by LeLutka.  It was love at first sight and I don't regret my purchase.  These will be a great staple to my wardrobe!



My Outfit:
LAQ - Vilda (Peach) 07 (Blonde brow)
>Truth< - Teshan (Swedish)
{SMS} - Boyfriend's Blazer (Floral Sky)
:Sticky Fingers: - My Tube Top (White)
Zaara - Niti Skirt (Charcoal)
{mon tissu} - Take Flight Necklace (Robin's Egg)
{Junk} - Chevron Bangle (Opal)
LeLutka - REN (Khaki)


No comments:

Post a Comment