Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beautiful Komorebi

There are a lot of breath taking places in Second life and I thought this little area was beautiful!
This area is where I decided to take my pictures for this look, this is Komorebi which I found listed in INDI Designs Blog : http://indidesigns.wordpress.com/beautiful-places-in-second-life/
Take a look at all the beautiful places here in Second Life!  If you love exploring as much as I do I'm some of those places will capture your interest.


My Outfit: 
LAQ - Vilda (Peach) 03 (Blonde brow)
>TRUTH< - Leilani (Swedish)
*COCO* - Fringe Vest (Brown)
-SU!-  - Basic Top (White)
{mon tissu} 1929 Cigarette (Dark)
[N] - Calf High Moccasins (Adobe)
[Fairy Tail] Jewelry Fair - Free
ZC - Indra Painted Stacked Bangles (Silver)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adore this fashion photo shoot. Something magical about it! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete